Unique design forces liquid through entire length of filter. Typically absorbs 10-15 times its weight in oil.
The Absorb-Rite® filter bag from The Strainrite Companies substantially reduces oil and grease from aqueous based liquids. The Absorb-Rite® bag offers a unique two-in-one design that forces the liquid through the entire length of the filter, therefore uniformly utilizing all the absorbent media. Typically, this unique filter absorbs 10-15 times its weight in oil. The Absorb-Rite® offers in excess of 50% more absorbency than competing brands.
- Unique three layer construction results in maximum exposure time at minimum flow rate
- The top disc pre-filter material removes dirt and other particulate material prior to the adsorption of hydrocarbons
- Designs available to remove particles in the 1-200 micron range
- Absorb-Rite® has higher hydrocarbon removal capacity than other filter bags on the market
- Has higher capacity than most other bags on the market
- Standard bags fit SRID and SRHD filter vessels (fit competitor housings as well)
- Designed to minimize contamination during changeover