Aqua-Pro Cartridge filters are engineered to produce the highest purity drinking water, by optimizing throughput while maintaining absolute rated performance that is both predictable and repeatable. Utilizing state-of-the-art online monitoring equipment and superior control over fiber diameter and web design, our Continuous Composite Microfiber material delivers the industryís most uniform and consistent results.
Aqua-Pro Cartridge filters bring the strongest line of defense against waterborne diseases traced to Cryptosporidium and Giardia cysts. These organisms, potentially lethal to those with weakened or underdeveloped immune systems, are highly resistant to conventional water treatment processes such as chlorination, but are no match for the Aqua-Pro Cartridge filters, at an absolute 1 micron designed to exceed the ANSI/NSF Standard 53 of 99.95% for the removal of cysts.
- Complies with ANSI/NSF Standard 53
- Meets the requirements of USP Plastic Class VI
- Complies with FDA Title 21 of the Code of Federal Regulations Sections 174.5, and 177.1520, as applicable for food and beverage contact.
- Constructed entirely of polypropylene
- Double O-Ring style ends for the highest seal integrity
- Various O-Ring materials and configurations easily retrofits most systems
- High surface area, high flow rates and long on-line service