Biopharmaceutical, Food and Beverage, Industrial, Semiconductor
Nominal (98% v), Pre-Filter
Single Layer Polyethersulphone Membrane Cartridge Filters
A range of cartridge filters from Porvair Filtration Group, featuring the latest developments in membrane technology, Aquafil™ cartridges are based on a naturally hydrophilic polyethersulphone membrane with a mirrored asymmetric pore structure. When combined with quality all-polypropylene cartridge components and high integrity manufacturing techniques common to all Porvair cartridge filters, the polyethersulphone membrane provides a high strength, long life cartridge.
Aquafil™ Cartridge Applications
Aquafil™ cartridges are suitable for the sub-micronic filtration of a wide range of process liquids, in applications where the characteristics of a naturally hydrophilic membrane are required.
Typical applications include:
- Pure water supply For use in de-mineralised and de-ionised water treatment systems for bioburden reduction in recirculating systems.
- Biopharmaceuticals For the sub-micronic filtration of ingredients, intermediates, make-up waters and final products, including bioburden reduction and clarification.
- Opthalmic solutions Shelf life assured through the non-removal of preservatives, such as Benzalkonium Chloride (BAK).
- Electronics and semiconductors For the sub-micronic filtration of process water and chemicals, including solvents, developers and photoresists. Applications typically include central water plant treatment.
- Fine chemicals For the bioburden reduction and clarification of a wide range of process chemicals.
- Beverages For the bioburden reduction and clarification of various beverages, including the reduction of yeast and spoilage organisms. Low colour removal is an additional advantage.