Nominal (98% v), Pre-Filter
• Significantly greater VOC removal than conventional granular activated carbon cartridges of similar physical dimensions.
• Greater capacity and efficiency in chlorine removal than granular activated carbon cartridges of similar physical dimensions.
• No channeling, bypassing, fluidizing, or unloading of carbon fines.
• Extruded carbon technology does not release carbon fines during system start-up unlike conventional granular carbon technology.
• Highly porous and extremely uniform extruded carbon block technology delivers consistent filtration over time.
• Standard lengths up to 40” allows for high capacity systems using conventional filter housings.
Download the PDF: Carbonex CEP