Carbon, Cellulose, Cotton, Polypropylene, Stainless Steel
Nominal (98% v), Pre-Filter
• All materials are FDA listed for food and beverage contact.
• Carbon impregnated cellulose media provides lower pressure drops than most carbon block filter technology.
• Carbon technology improves potable water quality by removing taste, odor and color.
• Polypropylene or cotton pre-filtration provides a wide range of options to address chemical compatibility concerns.
• 304 Stainless steel center core option for high temperature and high viscosity applications.
Download the PDF: Carbonex CW