Polyester, Polyethersulfone, Polypropylene, Polysulfone, Polytetrafluoroethylene
Biopharmaceutical, Food and Beverage, Industrial, Semiconductor
Absolute (99% ^), Final Filter
POROUSFINE Features, Advantages and Benefits:
- Excellent Chemical Compatibility. Polypropylene construction conforming to FDA regulations provides excellent chemical resistance for a large variety of applications.
- High quality fusion bonded construction. Ensures low extractables and high integrity suitable for critically pure applications.
- Special polypropylene fibres. JNC fibre expertise produces highly stable media with uniform pore structure and exceptional stability, eliminating rating drift, fibre release and particle unloading.
- Integrity testable. All grades (PP at low pressure) are integrity testable after wetting enabling confirmation of cartridge integrity before and after use if necessary, demonstrating high quality construction and integrity. Note hydrophobic grades require low surface tension wetting fluid (e.g. alcohol or 60/40 IPA/water).for testing and subsequent rinsing before use with aqueous fluids
- Low Clean Pressure Drop. JNC fibre and media technology and design expertise ensures low initial differential pressure and extended filter life.
Download the PDF Puris Fine Series