3-6 sq. ft of surface area per 10” equivalent
Strainrite’s CPP all-Polypropylene filter cartridges optimize throughput while achieving consistent and repeatable effluent quality. Our filter media is constructed on the latest continuous Micro-fiber blowing equipment that precisely control fiber diameter and integrity across the entire web. Utilizing state-of-the-art on-line monitoring equipment, we are able to deliver the industry’s most uniform and consistent media ensuring unparalleled product consistency.
The CPP and CPW filters are manufactured in continuous lengths without binders or resins resulting in an extremely clean non-fiber releasing filter. All construction materials comply with FDA Title 21 of The Code of Federal Regulations for food and beverage contact.
- Between 4-6 ft2 of surface area per 10” equivalent
- Water Grade: Between 3-4.5 ft2 of surface area per 10” equivalent
- High efficiency media provides reliable, consistent and repeatable filtration results
- High surface area pleat design for greater surface area ensures longer service life, fewer change outs and reduced operating costs per cartridge
- FDA Title 21 compliant for food and beverage contact
- 100% Polypropylene construction offers a wide range of chemical compatibility
- Thermally bonded construction to ensure a cleaner filtrate