Designed as a “Pre-Final” filter the Duo-MAXX was created to protect final filters saving money and extending the life of your final filters. Duo MAXX incorporates a synchronized media design. Duo-MAXX design utilizes a prefiltration layer up-stream or over our final membrane layer in the same cartridge. Duo-MAXX is a pre-filter and a final filter in one.
Duo-MAXX is available in multiple micron ranges and combinations to meet the requirements of your process. Duo MAXX is available in two prefiltration materials; Polypropylene microfiber and Borosilicate microglass. The final filtration layer is available in Nylon, Polysulfone, Cellulose Acetate, and Strainrites’ asymmetric Polyethersulfone membrane.
- Reliable non fiber releasing media
- Synchronized media
- Thermally bonded construction
- No additives or glue
- All materials of construction are FDA compliant with CFR Title 21
- Thermally bonded construction without the use of adhesives or binders, resulting in lower extractables
- High strength design allowing for extended use and multi-autoclave cycles