Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel
Food and Beverage, Industrial, Semiconductor
- Liquid bag filter housings provide filtration for a wide variety of applications in the paper, food, petroleum, and chemical industries.
- Available with a 25″ long, 316SS Poroplate cleanable basket, for ease of cleaning and long life.
- Carbon steel housing with 2 part epoxy coating (external only) is standard, 304 or 316SS construction available.
- Stainless steel housing is not painted, but has a satin finish.
- 100 PSI @ 225°F operating pressure.
- Lid has a reverse taper for positive o-ring holding.
- Low pressure drop through the vessel and the cleanable Poroplate filter basket.
- The cleanable 316SS basket is sealed with a Buna o-ring to eliminate contamination passing between the basket and the seat.
- Housing comes with adjustable legs to fit a variety of installation requirements (adjustable legs have a 9.5″ bolt circle and 18″ height adjustment).
- Housing has a 1/4″ NPT vent in the lid.
- 1/4″ NPT gauge ports are located on the body of the housing for monitoring the differential pressure across the basket strainer.
- Buna seals.
Download the PDF EH8BandClamp