Food and Beverage, Industrial
Nominal (98% v), Pre-Filter
• Precision engineered filter cartridge constructed of microdenier melt blown fibers provides superior particle retention and long on-stream life.
• Dual zone graded density filtration media enhances contaminant holding capacity resulting in improved filtration performance.
• High strength polypropylene center core allows for maximum service life, up to 35 psid before change out.
• 100% polypropylene materials of construction provide wide chemical compatibility in most applications with no leachables or extractables.
• Highly automated manufacturing process assures consistent filter performance and repeatable results over time.
• All materials are FDA listed for food and beverage contact, are NSF tested and certified, and meet USP- Class VI criteria for plastics.
Download the PDF: Epic 2