Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel
Eaton’s Advanced Engineering
Unique one-piece body design that eliminates the traditional body to bottom cap circumferential weld. Most cost effective solution to single bag vessel requirements. Rated at 150psi at 250°F for high performance at economical pricing. Unique internal body to basket seal to prevent bypass. FLOWLINE style cover design provides safe and reliable “no tools required” access for bag replacement. Displacement style cover prevents spills when opening the cover.
FLOWLINE II™ Specifications
- The FLOWLINE II™ is available as either #1 size or #2 size units.
- Choice of three different materials of construction, Carbon Steel, 304 Stainless Steel and 316 Stainless Steel.
- Available end connections: 2” NPT or 2” 150# RF flanged. The #2 size unit is also available with 3” 150# RF flanges in the side in/side out and loop configurations as well as bottom out configuration.
- Units come standard with a 316 stainless steel support basket.
- Kynar® compression ring provides an advanced, long-term solution for securing the filter media and support basket into the enclosure.
- Adjustable painted carbon steel mounting legs are included.
- Buna-N O-rings for the cover and basket seal. Viton or EPDM O-rings are optional.
- 1⁄ 4” NPT vent and gauge port connections on the cover. Additional 1⁄ 4” NPT gauge connections on the body are optional.
- The FLOWLINE II™ with 2” connections is available in three configurations: side in and bottom out, side in and side out on opposite sides for inline piping or side in and side out on the same side for loop design layouts or duplexing. These units come standard with 2” NPT bottom drain connections.
- Bead blast external finish is standard for stainless steel construction and shop paint is standard for carbon steel construction.
Download the PDF Flowline-II