Biopharmaceutical, Food and Beverage, Industrial, Semiconductor
Fulflo® EB Multi-Bag Housing
The Fulflo EB non ASME code multi-bag filter vessels provide economical filtration of a wide variety of liquids in a bottom-in bottom-out, externally polished stainless steel design. Features include a swing bolt secured, quick opening cover and individual internal bag sealing devices. EB multi-bag vessels accommodate #2 (double length) Parker “G” style bags with a 7″ diameter rim. These vessels are manufactured from polished and passivated 304 stainless steel and rated for 150 psi (10.3 bar). For added corrosion resistance, all cover bolt, cover davit and mounting legs are also stainless steel.
- Swing bolted o-ring closure seal provides quick and positive seal and easy access to the vessel interior and filter bags.
- ANSI B16.5 flanged inlet & outlet connections
- EPDM seals are standard with other material options available
- Standard threaded FNPT vent and drains
- Standard stainless steel closure bolt hardware
- Polished exterior and pickle passivate interior/exterior for enhanced corrosion resistance
- Bottom in-line connection design
Download the PDF E-Series-Multi-Bag-Filter-Vessel_dhP-NA