Food and Beverage, Industrial
Giant Bag Housing
Keystone Filter has taken a GIANT step in the development of GIANT Bag Housings. These units offer a lightweight alternative to costly metallic bag vessels.
- Both 11⁄2″ and 1″ NPT connections are included in every GIANT filter head. (Also available with British pipe threads).
- Best when used with Keystone’s exclusive 4″x10″ or 20″ nominal positive seal bags.
- May accept standard 4″ bags. Call our engineering department with your requirement.
- Drain not provided with clear bowls (CGB10,CGB20). Do not tap drain in clear bowl.
- Head and sump threads incorporate K e y s t o n e ’s EXCLUSIVE positive stop feature to prevent over tightening.
- O-ring is securely retained in groove at top of bowl so that it stays in place even during bag replacement.
- Custom colors available by special order.
- Full testing to industry standards of the Water Quality Association for burst pressure, water tightness and fatigue resistance.
- F D A grade material for potable water.
- The GIANT-series bag vessel’s economical price allows you to install a preferred “duplex system” for totally uninterrupted flow rates.
- All GIANT talc and natural vessels come standard with gauge, wrench and 1/4″ drain valve.