High solids loading
Strainrite continues its tradition of state-of-the-art advanced filtration innovation with the HSLP, a unique polypropylene depth filter that utilizes long strand small and large diameter fibers to provide a high solids loading, absolute-rated, pleated depth filter. This binder-free depth media is excellent for removing gels and offers more than twice the surface area compared with industry standard non-pleated depth filters. The increased surface area provides higher flow rates at reduced pressure, resulting in increased filter life.
Our 100% polypropylene construction provides an excellent range of chemical compatibility for your most demanding applications. All polypropylene construction materials are CFR 21 listed for direct food contact, which makes this filter ideal for a broad range of applications.
- Absolute-rated media provides reliable, consistent and repeatable filtration
- Low pressure drops yield higher flow rates and reduced processing time
- Maximized pleat design for greater surface area, ensuring longer service life, fewer change outs and reduced operating costs per cartridge
- 100% Polypropylene, FDA compliant with CFR 21
- Thermally bonded construction, eliminating particle bypass