The Inkjet Select filter is another example of Strainrite’s continued tradition of providing industry leading filtration solutions. Inkjet Select (IKS) filters feature a graded pore density to maximize filter life and performance. IKS filters incorporate our proprietary melt blown, Micro and Nano fiber technology to achieve industry leading performance for both pigment and dye based inkjet inks.
The Inkjet Select filters are manufactured without binders or resins, in a class 10,000 clean room resulting in an extremely clean non-fiber shedding filter. Due to our utilization of the unique graded pore density depth media this element is outstanding for removing gels, compared to traditional pleated polypropylene filters.
- Absolute-rated media provides reliable, consistent and repeatable filtration results
- Graded pore density pleat design to optimize service life, fewer change outs and reduced operating costs per cartridge
- Lower pressure drops, which yield higher flow rates and reduced processing time
- 100% Polypropylene construction offers a wide range of chemical compatibility
- Thermally bonded construction ensures a cleaner filtrate while minimizing extractables