Fits Strainrite’s SMF and HSMF housing and 6.75” housing
As a leader in the dynamics of inside-out fluid filtration for over 35 years The Strainrite Companies is proud to add the Maxx Flow to our family of large pleat geometry products. It is well known that inside-out flow elements have higher dirt holding capabilities and offer hygienic superiority over typical outside-in fluid filtration filters.
The MAXX-Flow filters unique large pleat geometry makes it capable of handling up to 500gpm in a 60″ length, which is a perfect solution for high flow rate applications.
- Large diameter pleat configuration for high flow rates
- High dirt holding capability due to extensive surface area
- 99% rated filter media for consistent and repeatable performance
- Capable of flow rates up to 500gpm per filter
- Injection molded cage for superior strength and element integrity
- Inside-out filter retains all contaminants inside the filter during change-outs
- Thermally bonded construction
- Available in 20″, 40″, 60″ & 80″ lengths
- Available in polypropylene or microfiber glass.
- Designed to best fit Strainrite’s SMF (vertical) and HSMF (horizontal) housing.
- Easily works with most standard 6.75” outside diameter housing.