Perfectly uniformed openings. Available in nylon, polyester and polypropylene.
Monofilament Mesh Filter Bags are manufactured in a wide range of micron ratings using a single filament weave. Single filament woven media provides two distinct advantages over multifilament media, excellent fabric strength and perfectly uniformed openings.
Monofilament mesh is available in 1 through 800 microns as standard and larger for special orders. For applications where clients require no fiber migration at a high level of efficiency, monofilament material is a perfect fit.
- Nylon monofilament is FDA and EU compliant
- Reliable and predictable filtration performance due to a highly uniformed hole configuration
- Non-fiber releasing material for high purity applications
- Extremely wide chemical compatibility
- Very high tensile strength
- Hygienically superior due to inside-out flow dynamic, all impurities are contained inside the element.
- Minimal product loss due to quicker drain off of filtered product
- General chemical
- Food and beverage industry
- Process water
- Ink Industry