Biopharmaceutical, Food and Beverage, Industrial, Semiconductor
Absolute (99% ^), Final Filter
• Absolute rated filters with high flow rates and a low pressure drop
• High efficiency filter cartridge, constructed of pleated polyethersulfone membrane, provides consistent particle retention and long on-stream life cycles.
• Removal ratings available from 0.1 to 0.65 μm.
• Constructed with a durable 2.5 inch cage and 1.0 inch core
• Available in 10, 20, 30, and 40 inch lengths
• Durable, thermal bonded construction. No adhesives, binders, lubricants, or anti-static agents are used in the manufacturing process.
• 100% polypropylene and PES materials of construction provide wide chemical compatibility with acids, bases, salts, and most organic solvents. The high purity construction assures quick rinse up in critical applications.
• All materials of construction are FDA-listed for food and beverage contact according to CFR Title 21 and comply with USP Class VI toxicity tests for plastics.
Download the PDF: Omni-Clear CV