Biopharmaceutical, Food and Beverage, Industrial, Semiconductor
Nominal (98% v), Pre-Filter
• Extended surface area, high flow, filter cartridges, constructed of pleated polyethersulfone membranes, provide absolute particle retention and long on-stream life cycles.
• Quantative retention of 107 CFU/cm2 Brevundimonas diminuta ATCC 19146 per ASTM F838-05.
• Cartridges are sealed using an advanced thermal bonding process and flushed with ultrapure water to ensure the lowest level of extractables.
• Each cartridge is stamped with product and lot number for identification and 100% traceability.
• Cartridges are manufactured to meet the high throughput requirements of critical applications.
• All materials of construction are FDA listed for food and beverage contact according to CFR Title 21 and meet the requirements under USP Class VI.
Download the PDF: Omni Clear HF