Biopharmaceutical, Food and Beverage, Industrial, Semiconductor
Absolute (99% ^), Final Filter, Nominal (98% v), Pre-Filter
• Expanded surface area, high flow, filter cartridges, constructed of pleated polyethersulfone membranes, provide absolute particle retention and long on-stream life cycles.
• Cartridges are sealed using an advanced thermal bonding process and flushed with ultrapure water to ensure the lowest level of extractables.
• Each cartridge is stamped with product and lot number for identification and 100% traceability.
• Cartridges are manufactured to meet the high throughput requirements of critical applications.
• All cartridges are constructed and assembled in a Class 10,000 Clean Room environment to ensure minimal particle contamination.
• All materials of construction are FDA listed for food and beverage contact according to CFR Title 21 and meet the requirements under USP Class VI.
• Absolute removal ratings available from 0.1 to 1.2 μm.
Download the PDF: Omni-Clear Z