Polyethersulfone, Polypropylene, Stainless Steel
Food and Beverage, Industrial, Semiconductor
Absolute (99% ^), Final Filter
• High surface area filter cartridges, constructed of pleated polyethersulfone membranes, provide absolute particle retention and long on-stream life cycles.
• Absolute removal ratings available from 0.03 to 1.2 μm.
• 100% polypropylene materials of construction provide wide chemical compatibility in most applications with no leachables or extractables.
• All cartridges are constructed and assembled in a clean room environment to ensure minimal particle contamination.
• Cartridges are sealed using an advanced thermal bonding process and flushed with ultrapure water to ensure the lowest level of extractables.
• Each cartridge is stamped with product and lot number for identification and 100% traceability.
• Pharmaceutical grade cartridges are manufactured to meet the stringent needs of biopharmaceutical applications.
• Beverage grade cartridges are manufactured to meet the high throughput requirements of the beverage industry.
Download the PDF: Omni-Clear