The PES-E was developed for microelectronics industry where a high degree of particle retention and/or constant bacterial barrier for effective sterilization is required.
Hydrophilic asymmetric polyethersulfone membrane ensures excellent flow rates, broad chemical compatibility, low protein binding, low extractability, high mechanical strength, and temperature resistance in a variety of applications in the microelectronics industry. The PES-E is 100% integrity testable and utilizes Strainrite’s double rinse process to ensure extremely low extractables. Polyethersulfone offers a broad range of chemical compatibility and temperature performance.
The PES-E meets USP Biological Reactivity Test, in vivo for class VI-121°C plastics. Sterilizable using industry recognized and accepted methods.
- High surface area membrane offers excellent life and flux rates while providing absolute filtration
- Absolute-rated membrane provides reliable, consistent and repeatable filtrate quality
- Low pressure drops yield higher flow rates and reduced processing time
- Non-fiber shedding Polypropylene support materials eliminate fiber migration
- Maximum pleat design for greater surface area, ensuring longer service life, fewer change outs and reduced operating costs per element
- Thermally bonded construction without the use of adhesives or binders, resulting in lower extractables
- Integrity testable
- High strength design allowing for extended use