Biopharmaceutical, Food and Beverage, Industrial, Semiconductor
Nominal (98% v), Pre-Filter
• Nominally rated filters (90%) with high flow rates and a low pressure drop
• Filter cartridges are constructed of microfiber melt blown media to provide high area, surfactant-free, and non-fiber releasing filtration.
• Constructed with a durable 2.5 inch cage and 1.0 inch core
• Available in 10, 20, 30, and 40 inch lengths
• Durable, thermal bonded construction. No adhesives, binders, lubricants, or anti-static agents are used in the manufacturing process.
• 100% polypropylene materials of construction provide wide chemical compatibility with acids, bases, salts, and most organic solvents. The high purity construction assures quick rinse up in critical applications.
• All materials of construction are FDA-listed for food and beverage contact according to CFR Title 21 and comply with USP Class VI toxicity test for plastics.
Download the PDF: Poly-Clear CV