Biopharmaceutical, Food and Beverage, Industrial, Semiconductor
Absolute (99% ^), Final Filter, Nominal (98% v), Pre-Filter
• Filter cartridges are constructed of microfiber melt blown media to provide high area, surfactant-free and non-fiber releasing filtration.
• Multi-layered filter media is optimized for high efficiency particle removal and high contaminant holding capacity resulting in longer on-stream life cycles.
• 100% polypropylene materials of construction provide wide chemical compatibility with acids, bases, salts, and most organic solvents. The high purity construction assures quick rinse up in high purity applications.
• All materials of construction are FDA-listed for food and beverage contact according to CFR Title 21 and comply with USP Class VI toxicity tests for plastics.
• Durable, thermal bonded construction ensures cartridge integrity under severe operating conditions. No adhesives, binders, lubricants, or anti-static agents are used in the manufacturing process.
• Pharmaceutical grade offers 100% lot traceability and can be autoclaved or steam sterilized.
Download the PDF: Poly-Clear