2.7” diameter nominally rated
Strainrite’s Poly-MAXX G, Nominally Rated Polypropylene Depth filter cartridge, is designed to reduce overall filtration costs when compared to spunbonded, stringwound, and nominally-rated pleated cartridges. This polypropylene media is designed and manufactured on state-of-the-art meltblowing equipment to Strainrite’s strict specifications for high solids-loading requirements for a variety of prefiltration applications.
These filters are constructed using the latest high-speed thermal bonding equipment in a clean environment to ensure superior product cleanliness and thermal and chemical compatibility. All of these depth cartridges are manufactured using 100% virgin polypropylene materials that comply with
FDA Title 21 of The Code of Federal Regulations for food and beverage contact.
- MAXX-imum pleat design for greater surface area, ensuring longer service life, fewer change outs and reduced operating costs per cartridge
- FDA Title 21 compliant for food and beverage contact
- Lower pressure drops, which yield higher flow rates and reduced processing time
- 100% Polypropylene construction offers a wide range of chemical compatibility
- Thermally bonded construction to ensure a cleaner filtrate