2.7” diameter absolute rated high-solids loading
Strainrite’s Poyl-MAXX Select, (High Solids Loading) Polypropylene Depth, is a unique, absolute rated, gradient density, polypropylene depth filter that utilizes the revolutionary HSL technology in combination with our high efficiency micro-fiber meltblown media.
This filter combines high solids loading with absolute filtration to create one of the longest lasting, absolute-rated, pleated polypropylene filters on the market. All Select filters are manufactured without binders or resins, resulting in an extremely clean non-media migration filter. Select gradient density depth media is outstanding for removing gels as compared to other pleated polypropylene filters. Our 100% polypropylene construction provides an excellent range of chemical compatibility for your most demanding applications.
All polypropylene construction materials are CFR 21 listed for direct food contact, which makes this filter ideal for a broad range of applications.
- Absolute-rated media provides reliable, consistent and repeatable filtration results
- Maximum pleat design for greater surface area, ensuring longer service life, fewer change outs and reduced operating costs per cartridge
- FDA Title 21 compliant for food and beverage contact
- Lower pressure drops, which yield higher flow rates and reduced processing time
- 100% Polypropylene construction offers a wide range of chemical compatibility
- Thermally bonded construction ensures a cleaner filtrate while minimizing extractables
- All materials of construction comply with FDA Title 21 of The Code of Federal Regulations for food and beverage contact.