The Pur-MAXX-S was developed for the filtration of process fluids that require a high degree of particle retention and/or
constant bacterial barrier for effective sterilization.
Hydrophilic asymmetric polysulfone membrane ensures excellent flow rates, broad chemical compatibility, low protein binding, low extractability, high mechanical strength, and temperature resistance in a variety of applications for the biopharmaceutical, microelectronics, chemical, food and beverage industries.
The Pur-MAXX-S meets USP Biological Reactivity Test, in vivo for class VI-121°C plastics. Sterilizable using industry recognized and accepted methods.
- Highly tapered asymmetric pore structure which offers excellent flow rates and high solids loading characteristics
- Absolute-rated membrane provides reliable, consistent and repeatable filtrate quality
- Non-fiber shedding Polypropylene support materials eliminate fiber migration
- Maximum pleat design for greater surface area, ensuring longer service life, fewer change outs and reduced operating costs per element
- All materials of construction are FDA compliant with CFR Title 21, Pharmaceutical grades are bio-safe in accordance with USP Class VI
- Thermally bonded construction without the use of adhesives or binders, resulting in lower extractables
- Low hold-up volumes
- Pharmaceutical and Electronics grades are integrity testable