2.5” diameter absolute rated
Strainrite’s Pur-Pleat, Absolute-Rated Polypropylene Depth filter cartridge, is designed to optimize throughput, while achieving absolute and repeatable effluent quality. Our filter media is constructed on the latest continuous microfiber blowing equipment that accurately controls fiber diameter and integrity.
Utilizing state-of-the-art, on-line monitoring equipment, Strainrite delivers the industry’s most uniform and consistent media, ensuring unparalleled product consistency. Our 100% polypropylene construction provides an expansive chemical compatibility range for your most demanding applications. All materials of construction meet USP Class VI and CFR 21 requirements for food and beverage contact.
- Absolute-rated media provides reliable, consistent and repeatable filtration
- Low pressure drops yield higher flow rates and reduced processing time
- Maximized pleat design for greater surface area, ensuring longer service life, fewer change outs and reduced operating costs per cartridge
- 100% Polypropylene, FDA-compliant and CFR 21 and USP Class VI compliant
- Thermally bonded construction eliminates particle bypass