2.5” diameter absolute rated high-solids loading
Strainrite’s Pur-Pleat Select, (High Solids Loading) Polypropylene Depth, is a unique, absolute rated, gradient density, polypropylene depth filter that utilizes the revolutionary HSL technology in combination with our high efficiency micro-fiber meltblown media.
This filter combines high solids loading with absolute filtration to create one of the longest lasting, absolute-rated, pleated polypropylene filters on the market. All Select filters are manufactured without binders or resins, resulting in an extremely clean non-media migration filter. Select gradient density depth media is outstanding for removing gels as compared to other pleated polypropylene filters. Our 100% polypropylene construction provides an excellent range of chemical compatibility for your most demanding applications.
All polypropylene construction materials are CFR 21 listed for direct food contact, which makes this filter ideal for a broad range of applications.
- Absolute-rated media provides reliable, consistent and repeatable filtration
- Low pressure drops yield higher flow rates and reduced processing time
- Maximized pleat design for greater surface area, ensuring longer service life, fewer change outs and reduced operating costs per cartridge
- 100% Polypropylene, FDA compliant with CFR 21
- Thermally bonded construction eliminates particle bypass while minimizing extractables