Food and Beverage, Industrial
Absolute (99% ^), Final Filter
• Precision engineered Absolute removal ratings from 1 μm to 30 μm.
• Proprietary PuroZone technology allows the creation of four filtration zones within the depths of the filter.
• Continuos gradient structure provides effective pre-filtration and final filtration.
• Advanced microprocessor controlled manufacturing delivers extremely consistent product performance.
• Polypropylene materials of construction allow use in a wide range of demanding applications.
• Cartridges are binder, adhesive, and surfactant free.
• All polypropylene materials are FDA listed for food and beverage contact, are NSF tested and certified, and meet USP – Class VI criteria for plastics.
• Configurations available to fit most industry standard housings.
Download the PDF: Purocept A