Strainrite continues its tradition of state-of-the-art advanced filtration innovation with the Trap-Rite. A unique polypropylene depth filter, that utilizes long strand small and large diameter fibers to provide a high solids loading, absolute-rated, pleated depth filter. This binder-free depth media is excellent for removing filter aid particles from bright beer. Trap-Rite also offers more than twice the surface area compared with industry standard non-pleated depth filters. The increased surface area provides higher flow rates at reduced pressure, resulting in increased filter life.
All polypropylene construction materials are CFR 21 listed for direct food contact, which makes this filter ideal for a broad range of applications.
- Absolute-rated media provides reliable, consistent and repeatable filtration
- Low pressure drops yield higher flow rates and reduced processing time
- Maximized pleat design for greater surface area, ensuring longer service life, fewer change outs and reduced operating costs per cartridge
- 100% Polypropylene, FDA compliant with CFR 21
- Thermally bonded construction, eliminating particle bypass
- Excellent resistance to typical brewery use chemicals
- Removes filter aid particles
- Very high contaminant holding capacity