The Vino-Maxx E pleated membrane filters are specifically engineered to provide an absolute barrier to wine spoiling micro-organisms.
The Vino-Maxx E incorporates a highly asymmetric polyethersulfone membrane within our exclusive pleat support configuration creating one of the industry’s most rugged yeast removal filters. This exceptionally robust filter design means filter performance will remain effective after multiple steam sterilization cycles.
Every Vino-Maxx E filter is integrity tested and flushed with high purity water to assure product performance and purity. Integrity test parameters have been correlated to microbiological retention for both of our 0.45µm and 0.65µm membrane filters (refer to Microbiological Performance chart).
- Absolute-rated and integrity tested membrane provides reliable, consistent and repeatable filtrate to ensure microbiological stability
- Low pressure drops yield higher flow rates and reduced processing time
- Non-fiber shedding Polypropylene support materials eliminate fiber migration
- Maximum Pleat Design for greater surface area, ensuring longer service life, fewer change outs and reduced operating costs per element
- 100% Thermally bonded construction
- Low hold-up volumes
- High strength design allowing for extended use and multi autoclave and hot water sanitization cycles
- 316 Stainless steel insert standard
- All materials are listed in Title 21 of the US Code of Federal Regulations 177-182
- Component materials meet the biosafety criteria of the USP Reactivity Test for Class VI Plastics
- Component materials meet the “non-fiber releasing” criteria as defined in 21 CFR 210.3 (b) (6)
- Vino-Maxx cartridges are manufactured in a facility whose Quality Management System is approved by an accredited registering body to the ISO 9001:2008 standard
- Vino-Maxx cartridges are 100% integrity tested and DI flushed